Re: [openpgp] Updated Draft

2014-09-08 10:00:14
Werner Koch <wk(_at_)gnupg(_dot_)org> writes:

On Tue,  2 Sep 2014 21:44, derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com said:

This version:

     * changed 'vers' notation to 'pvers'
     * added some new notations (prodid, lot, qty, and hash)
     * added some text about signatures over the User (ID) Attribute
       (sub)packet per our conversation

Fine with me.

Thanks!  Now I'm just waiting for input from David Leon Gil who wanted
to make some stylistic comments.

I've got another draft that I'm ready to submit shortly on encoding
Algebraic Eraser public keys.  I'll send that out for review later
today.

Thanks!!

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com             www.ihtfp.com