Re: [openpgp] Updated Draft (was Re: OpenPGP extension to allow for Primary Encrypt-only Keys)

2014-09-09 08:34:21
Question:

Does this specification allow for signature/certification keys without
user ID and self-certification? I am a bit confused with the wording.
Please indicate in your answer which section allows (or prohibits) such
keys. Maybe, we could make it more explicit?

Regards,

Daniel