Re: [openpgp] call for adoption of draft-koch-openpgp-rfc4880bis

2016-06-27 11:45:55
On 06/27/2016 06:24 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:
Hi,

I'm in favor of accepting this.

I'll also point out that I had made another suggested update on April 14
(Subject: Proposed Patch to RFC4880bis to reserve two public key
numbers) which has not been incorporated into the document.

There seems to be a lot of doubt about the security of Algebraic Eraser
protocols (at least controversy) and little research compared to other
key exchange methods,  without much gain from implementing it. What
would be the rationale for adding it?

--
Kristian Fiskerstrand