Re: [openpgp] Proposed Patch to RFC4880bis to reserve two public key numbers

2016-07-07 07:43:41

On 07/07/16 13:33, Derek Atkins wrote:
You brought up a paper showing a weak key/keyset and said there was no
response, I pointed out a response.  I wasn't trying to discuss relative
merits and agree this is not the place to do so.  But you started it ;)

Well, no - 'twas you guys started proposing AE I think:-)

Seriously though, if you're interested in AE being used
in Internet protocols, the cfrg list is the place to do
that I'd say, and at present the BBT paper is what's in
that archive uncontested. Up to you though of course.

S.