Re: [openpgp] Expiration impending: <draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc4880bis-01.txt>

2017-07-03 14:29:35
What's your opinion about defining additional (non-ECC) public-key
algorithms, e.g., Cramer-Shoup or an IND-CPA secure variant of ElGamal?

I would be opposed to this.  This is not the time to start adding neat
stuff to the RFC.  Now is the time to make the critical and necessary
changes to the RFC and *get it published*.

Once we have an RFC with the urgent changes published, then we can
circle back and have conversations about every neat thing under the sun.