Re: [openpgp] Expiration impending: <draft-ietf-openpgp-rfc4880bis-01.txt>

2017-07-03 14:42:41
Dear List,

May I kindly ask if part of the critcal an necessary changes is
sunsetting 3DES, SHA1.
Yes I know they are still good but I think in current operation speed of
standards it is definitly time to start it.

I expierence in private an buisness live extra efforts to ensure pgp
communication is not using 3DES for example which
costs percious time in our projects.

best regards

Dirk