Re: [openpgp] Scoped trust (signatures)

2018-05-28 03:42:42
On Mon, 28 May 2018 04:06:59 +0200,
Jon Callas wrote:
Moreover, there's a regular expression helpfully defined in Section
8 that is a pretty bog-simple language

Implementing regular expression support might be bog-simple, but I
think it is still orders of magnitude more complicated than just a
list of domains.  And, I think, the general lack of support for this
feature is strong evidence that this is the case.

Thus, it seems to me, that making the complicated theoretically
possible has made the simple practically impossible.  That's
unfortunate.

Do you know of any examples where a list of domains is not sufficient?

Thanks!

:) Neal