Re: [openpgp] User ID Attribute Subpacket

2019-03-08 09:40:35
Hi!

[The mail got stuck somewhere in the IETF mail system - resending]
On Mon,  4 Mar 2019 10:35, derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com said:

But to answer your question, yes, I want to have a UserID and an Image
with one binding signature -- and possibly additional future attribute
subpackets, too.

May I suggest to add a sample of such a packet to appendix A to avoid
confusion by future implementation work?

I should note that, having implemented this, the additional code to handle
this is actually quite small!  You can actually reuse a great deal, so
really it's just a protocol number and an additional branch.

I concur (although I have not yet come around to implement this in gpg).

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner