Re: [openpgp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-openpgp-crypto-refresh-01.txt

2021-02-07 23:09:47
Paul Wouters <paul(_at_)nohats(_dot_)ca> writes:

Question for the WG. Should we change the text to make the entries "examples"
of white space, or should we add a definition of white space?

If the latter, what do the current openpgp implementations define as white
space characters right now?

I think the better option is to not reinvent any definition and possibly get
it wrong but to refer to relevant RFCs that have been around forever and are
widely accepted.  In this case it'd be something PEM-related, for classic PEM
there's RFC 1421, but I think more relevant, and recent one is 7468, all you'd
need to do there is add new definitions for the PGP messages.

Peter.