Re: [openpgp] openpgp - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 113

2022-03-01 08:23:33

Hiya,

On 01/03/2022 07:22, Falko Strenzke wrote:
Hi Stephen,

I am a colleague of Evangelos who requested the timeslot for the introduction of our ongoing BSI project regarding the integration of post-quantum algorithms into the OpenPGP standard. Given that the 2 hour meeting was approved, I assume there will be enough time for a presentation of the project, specifically it's conception, scope, timeline and goals.

Yep, that should be fine.

In that case, we would like to prepare for the meeting properly. For this purpose, could you please let us know how long we can expect our timeslot to be and by which date you need our slides to publish them prior to the meeting?

Is 15+5 mins ok? We might have more but let's see if
that works first.

We'll shoot out a draft agenda in the next day or two

Cheers,
S.

Best regards,
Falko