Re: [openpgp] openpgp - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 113

2022-03-11 10:18:25

Hiya,

I think that'd be an interesting presentation but we're maybe
too tight on time. Would it be feasible to have this as an
"if time allows" slot? If so, no problem adding it, but with
a good chance that time might not allow for it this time. (We
can schedule it for a subsequent meeting if that happens.)

Cheers,
S.