Re: [openpgp] openpgp - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 113

2022-03-01 10:03:39
Hi,

Am 01.03.22 um 15:22 schrieb Stephen Farrell:

Is 15+5 mins ok? We might have more but let's see if
that works first.

Yes, that's fine. We'll prepare the material then.

Best regards,
Falko

We'll shoot out a draft agenda in the next day or two

Cheers,
S.

Best regards,
Falko