Re: Urgent: Your presence is requested at the 2nd Annual iCAP Forum on January 25th

2001-01-23 15:18:57
Joe,

Great question, it is one that I have been asking
and still waiting for an answer.  Who has a 1.0
implementation that conforms to the standard?

We've a Version 0.9 implementation and are starting to implement
Version 1.0 - without any delta's, so that we can interoperate with
any other party that conforms to this version. We'll also start to run
interoperability tests with a few partners.

Along the way, enhancements and modifications will be proposed,
discussed, and - if accepted to be included in future protocol
versions - implemented.