RE: OPES protocols ?

2001-02-13 23:13:03
I think this is long from sorting out. I would like the thoughts of
others on the list in how they view the administrative services
to be done in expected environment. We have represented
the architecture with one Admin server but we expected
there would be one Admin server for many OPES boxes.

How do others feel this will be used and what services will be
provided there?