Re: Proxylet Downloading and metadata

2001-03-04 17:35:07
The original intent was that proxylet execution was local.
The proxylet can call a service that results in an external
server to take action but good cases for that have
not been established.

It is expected that callout services, like iCAP will be designed
an used by this system. However, callout services exploit
a different data flow than the proxylet service.