Are there (beta) iCAP callout services available on public internet?

2001-11-08 09:41:59

All,

Does there exist - or is someone maintaining - a list of currently
available ICAP-compliant services, beta or otherwise, on the public
Internet?  In other words, we'd like to be able to callout to various
distributed iCAP services - i.e. icap://x.com/svcY?language=english .
We'd like this in order to help validate our iCAP engine and validate
the architecture.

Any related information on how we can persue this would be appreciated.

Ben Falchuk.
Telcordia Technologies, Inc.
mailto:bfalchuk(_at_)research(_dot_)telcordia(_dot_)com