Thundercrack IP

2001-11-07 09:18:42

All, a message from my CEO

Earlier, Michael rightly raised a question attempting to establish how
wide ranging Thundercrack's patent application is, and expressing
concerns, about the underlying basic OPES architecture.

I think we just have a case where emails have been misinterpreted, we
were asked a specific question about the API set and responded. Nothing
wider than that was inferred or intended.

Thundercrack does not believe it would benefit anyone to try and hijack
standards. We believe in the OPES concept and want to encourage as many
proxlet developers as possible, by assuring them of proxylet
compatibility regardless of who wrote the server code.

We remain enthusiastic contributors to the OPES forum.

Barry

Barry Grint, CEO                                Thundercrack Ltd
v. +44-(0)20-7631-1000          17 Rathbone Street
f: +44-(0)20-7631-1002          London
e: barry(_dot_)grint(_at_)thundercrack(_dot_)com         W1T 1ND, UK
- D E L I V E R I N G   O N L I N E   M E D I A   S O L U T I O N S -