RE: IRML Implementations

2002-02-14 09:02:50

Hi Andre,

Do you have any approximate idea as to how long it would take for the
parser to be released? I needed an IRML parser for my Master's Thesis
(http://dvd1.ecs.umass.edu/anmole/), and I was wondering whether it
might be a better idea for me to go ahead and implement a parser for a
subset of IRML or wait for the Bell-Labs release.

Thanks,
Anwar

=======================================
Anwar M. Haneef

a(_dot_)m(_dot_)haneef(_at_)ieee(_dot_)org
http://www-unix.ecs.umass.edu/~ahaneef
=======================================

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-openproxy(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-openproxy(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Andre
Beck
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 5:05 PM
To: Anwar M. Haneef
Cc: ietf-openproxy(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: IRML Implementations

Does anyone know of an open source/publicly available IRML rule
parser. I
would appreciate any feedback on this.

We developed an IRML parser a while ago which can validate and compile
IRML rule modules into a table-based ASCII representation. We are
currently in the process of making the parser open source. It should be
available from the Bell Labs SW Distribution site very soon and I will
send an announcement to this list when this is the case.

-Andre