Re: comments on draft-dracinschi-opes-callout-requirements-00

2002-03-01 11:38:45

I think mark as a good point here. The service may expect to work with caching functions to deliver the service - other services are not concerned if the data is cached or not.

I do not know if you consider the caching done by the Lucent translation service to be a cache or not? It does cache, I do not think it views itself as any form of general cache.