Re: Protocol next steps

2003-03-28 11:59:14

Alex Rousskov wrote:

Again, we now need to decide whether the draft should be submitted as
a working group draft. If there are some modifications that must
happen first, please let me know, but let's not argue too much about
specifics until the draft is published (so that we have a clear
reference point).

As Alex mentioned, this draft tries to summarize the dicussions we had on the mailing list on the protocol issue. As such, I would assume it reflects the current thinking of the WG reasonably well, and it might be worthwhile to publish this as a WG document. Obviously, the document will change with input from others in the WG and additional authors might get added, but it seems like a good starting point for our WG document.

Please spend some time to carefully review the document and provide any feedback you have to the mailing list.

Thanks,
  Markus