RE: OCP Core version head_sid4 available

2003-04-11 03:41:29

see in line,
abbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Rousskov [mailto:rousskov(_at_)measurement-factory(_dot_)com]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 12:13 AM
To: ietf-openproxy(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: OCP Core version head_sid4 available

SNIP

That is fine/unavoidable, I think. There are examples where
pipeline model does not (cannot) work all the way through.
Any example where the OPES processor does post-processing,
and that post-processing needs to know all adapted
response(s) before starting, will break pipeline at the OPES
processor. Note that

right on, we call this in the personalization drafts that we submitted
before to OPES quality of delivery. Yes, it might break the pipeline.

Abbie

SNIP