Re: draft-beck-opes-irml-03.txt

2003-07-24 13:43:51

Folks,

we need to get going on the rules language as well, we're already late on this one!

There was only a single email from Alex coming back as response to the re-submitted IRML draft (draft-beck-opes-irml-03.txt). The intent has been to stimulate some discussions around this topic and to get started working on it...

Well, if there's nothing more to discuss and no one is coming up with modifications or alternatives to the approach presented in the IRML draft, maybe we should move forward with it and declare it a WG draft. If not, please engage on this mailing list and provide alternative thoughts and approaches.

We're aiming to submit an initial WG document on the rules language in August!

Thanks,
  Markus