Re: draft-beck-opes-irml-03.txt

2003-07-25 06:31:21

Alex Rousskov wrote:

I will try to show that XML presents virtually no advantages compared
to a domain specific language and introduces significant hurdles.

I assume "domain specific language" implies a "custom/new/specific" language?

If so, allow me to raise flag in that we should use existing approaches (e.g. XML or others) as long as they don't have serious disadvantages, rather than inventing everything ourselves.

We're working with the goal of having an initial WG document in August time frame...