moving along on rules language

2003-08-22 11:55:19

[ speaking as co-chair...]

the milestones require that we have a rules language draft this month.

thus far, there's been only one candidate (that has seen a fair amount of
feedback during pre-WG times, but only very narrow feedback recently).

we need to decide whether we want to finish opes.

if not, let's disband now, and i can go back to managing some other
disasters.

otherwise, then unless someone can produce a credible alternative pdq,
we should start with the beck irml document, finish it, and then
decide whether there's a concensus (just like we're doing with the
document alex is working on).

any objections?

/mtr