RE: capability negotiations

2003-10-08 16:22:21

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Martin Stecher wrote:

   message = name [SP anonym-parameters]
         [CRLF named-parameters]
         [CRLF CRLF payload]
             ";" CRLF

Yes, great. Let's do it that way.

This BNF change and new rendering caveats are now committed.
The web site has an updated version. Thank you.

Now, what I really want is to add optional namespace prefixes to
parameter and message names: "opes://vendorA/BU1::My-Extension".
Just kidding.

We do need i18n-related review of the BNF though. We already support
Unicode in quoted strings, but I am worried that ASCII-restricted bare
names go against current internationalization requirements.