Revised ID Needed for draft-ietf-opes-iab-04?

2004-03-25 14:37:21

According to IESG ID tracker, a revised version is needed for
draft-ietf-opes-iab-04. I do not think I have received any information
regarding this decision from the IESG. Could somebody (Chairs?) please
let me know:

        (a) is this the time to start revising the ID?
        (b) is there a list of problems that must be fixed?
        (c) once revised, does the ID go directly to IESG or
            do we start the process from scratch?

As for (b), the ID Tracker gives access to "IN IESG DISCUSSION" items.
However, some of the IESG people raising questions in those items
later change their position from Discuss to No Objection. Can their
questions be ignored if, for example, it is not clear what they want
or addressing their (now removed?) objections may open new objections?
Will there be a concise/precise list of objections that must be
addressed? Or should we do our best to guess what needs to be changed
and resubmit?

Thank you,

Alex.