Re: ID Tracker State Update Notice: draft-ietf-opes-ocp-core

2004-09-21 17:44:29

Alex Rousskov wrote:

FYI: It looks like OCP Core has been approved by IESG, with a note that we need to fix ABNF. Bill Fenner proposed the 'size ":" *OCTET' fix that was also already discussed and approved on this mailing list.

I am guessing Ted Hardie will add a corresponding RFC Editor Note to the approval message, but please let me know if I need to do anything at this point.

Yup, Ted just confirmed that he'll add an RFC editor note and that we don't have to anything at this point.

Thanks,
  Markus