Re: SMTP Use Cases

2004-10-22 19:26:46

Hilarie Orman wrote:

There's an odd recursive aspect to applying OPES to SMTP, and I think
it is important to clarify why SMTP will benefit from OPES,

As I mentioned before - with OPES you can send parts of an applications message to the callout server, you're not forced to send the entire message. With SMTP, you would always have to sens the entire message. LEss efficient. Do I miss anything here?

Plus the additional - deployment/implementation specific - benefits Martin and Alex mentioned.