RE: Activation points and callout modes

2005-02-03 17:40:25

I want to be able to consider it as an extened header.
jfc

Interesting: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vpim-routing-08.txt under last call. I do not think there is any future with ENUM but I may be wrong and they have funding.

On 09:16 03/02/2005, Martin Stecher said:

> At 17:33 02/02/2005, Martin Stecher wrote:
> > > I don't see how D (email body modification) "falls back"
> to A (command
> > > modification), but as long as it can be done, I don't
> care what letter
> > > gets assigned to it.
> >
> >On Jan 20 you replied to an earlier message saying:
> >   > Yes, I think that operating on the DATA portion fits into the
> >   > architecture without the need for special consideration.
> >
> >That is what I wanted to describe here again. The email
> message body is
> >the data coming after the DATA command. It can be seen also
> as command
> >modification. No special consideration necessary -> D "falls
> back" to A.
>
> This is true with unstructured text. But not with structured
> text messages
> (XML, ASN.1, proprietary formats, signals, etc.).

I don't understand what the content type of the message body has
to do with this. Please explain.