Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-opes-smtp-use-cases-02.txt

2005-07-06 14:33:46

Extremely minor comment:

I really would not had commented on this,   but we just had a rather lengthy
discussion about proper syntax in the SMTP WG and how a systems may reject
the transaction due to improper syntax.  You need angle brackets around the
return path (MAIL FROM:) and forward path (RCPT TO:)
      C: MAIL FROM: <steve(_at_)example(_dot_)org>
      S: 250 2.1.0
steve(_at_)example(_dot_)org(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)Sender OK
      C: RCPT TO: <paul(_at_)example(_dot_)com>
      S: 250 2.1.5 paul(_at_)example(_dot_)comSo it might be best to show syntax
correct examples.

Minor stuff. Otherwise the document sounds look to me!

http://www.santronics.com