RE: Modifications to ESS document

1997-12-19 09:30:34
John:

The insteadOf construct can be used in two ways.  First, as Jim desscribed,
teh MLA collects the receipts and provides a receipt on behalf of the
entire list.  Second, the receipts are redirected to a third party.

I do not think that we should argue about the desirablity of either use.
Both uses are supported by the single mechanism.

It would not surprise me if people find other ways to use this mechanism in
the future.

Russ