RE: Rethinking Receipt

1998-04-14 06:25:48
Rik,

You are proposing to add a security service to ESS that is very different
than the services provided by the ESS signed receipt.  I am not oppossed to
you proposing new features to be added to ESS.  I am opposed to proposals
that overload the current ESS signed receipt concept and syntax.  Please
re-formulate your proposal so that it is independent of the ESS signed
receipt concept and syntax.

John Pawling, jsp(_at_)jgvandyke(_dot_)com
J.G. Van Dyke & Associates, Inc.
www.jgvandyke.com