Re: KEKRecpientInfo KEKIdentifier

1999-02-02 15:26:31
All,

I believe that the KEKRecpientInfo KEKIdentifier should not be optional.
The recipient always needs to have a means of identifying which KEK to use
to process the received message.

- John Pawling

At 05:17 PM 1/29/99 -0500, Russ Housley wrote:
What do others think?

I am unwilling to make it optional without a change to MSG that mandates it
for S/MIME.

Russ