Re: More on KEKIdentifiers, and a suggested addition to CMS

1999-03-09 21:02:46
Peter:

I stayed silent to see if anyone would support your suggestion.  No one
spoke for it, but no one spke against it either.  I would like to heard
from the list members regarding this suggestion.  I do not consider silence
a reason to make an additional recipient type....

Russ