Re: More on KEKIdentifiers, and a suggested addition to CMS

1999-03-09 21:29:27

I stayed silent to see if anyone would support your suggestion.  No one spoke
for it, but no one spke against it either.  I would like to heard from the
list members regarding this suggestion.  I do not consider silence a reason to
make an additional recipient type....

The maxim of the law is that silence gives consent.  Obviously everyone agrees
with me :-).

Peter.