Re:Charter Revision

1999-06-26 01:22:29
At 16:48 25/06/99 -0400, Larry Stoddard wrote:
I would like to suggest an additional item for the charter. Currently
there is no support for addresses that are role based (ie
support(_at_)company(_dot_)com). Here are some examples of problems that need
to be
addressed.

I know this isn't central to the issue you raised, but in case it has any
relevence, may I draw attention to RFC 2412:

                             MAILBOX NAMES FOR
                   COMMON SERVICES, ROLES AND FUNCTIONS

#g

Graham Klyne