Mail Services

1999-09-03 06:33:14
Hi,

Might be somewhat out of track, but I'd appreciate to get a lead for a
decision ;)

I'm reflecting on an SMTP service sending S/MIME encoded mail. The public
cert's
should be retreived from a directory service and the mail generated by an
automat
(upon stimuli) rather than a desktop mail client (no manual interaction,
that is).

Now, I was tempted to make use of the SFL libraries, and implementing the
service
over OSS. However, I'm living and working in France... ...

So, I'm now reflecting on comercially offer's. What about the SIMS (Sun)
Entrust/PKI
couple. Has anyone sucessfully tried it out for some similar implementation
? Any
advice ?

Cheers

mh