X.400 Docs

2001-06-06 07:46:15
Hi All;

I need the "[X.400] ITU-T X.400 Series of Recommendations, Information
technology - Message Handling Systems (MHS). X.400: System and Service
Overview; X.402: Overall Architecture; X.411: Message Transfer System:
Abstract Service Definition and Procedures; X.420: Interpersonal Messaging
System; 1996." documentations for my thesis work. I know that final versions
of those documents are not freely available, but if someone final drafts or
some detailled tutorial of them and send me, I will be really very
appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Erdal YILDIZ