RE: X.400 Docs

2001-06-08 11:35:47
http://www.itu.int/publications/bookshop/how-to-buy.html#free

describes how to download free a limited set of ITU-T
Recommendations per year.

See http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/rec/x/index.html for the X series.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Erdal YILDIZ [mailto:eyildiz(_at_)tsk(_dot_)mil(_dot_)tr]
Sent: 06 June 2001 16:47
To: Ietf-Smime
Subject: X.400 Docs

Hi All;

I need the "[X.400] ITU-T X.400 Series of Recommendations, Information
technology - Message Handling Systems (MHS). X.400: System and Service
Overview; X.402: Overall Architecture; X.411: Message Transfer System:
Abstract Service Definition and Procedures; X.420:
Interpersonal Messaging
System; 1996." documentations for my thesis work. I know that
final versions
of those documents are not freely available, but if someone
final drafts or
some detailled tutorial of them and send me, I will be really very
appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Erdal YILDIZ