Re: draft-stapleton-ttned-01 : Trusted Transactions for Network Enabled Devices

2007-03-12 07:56:49
Jeff Stapleton wrote:
It is my understanding that the internet draft draft-stapleton-ttned-01 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/idindex.cgi?command=id_detail&id=14230> was assigned to the S/MIME group in January 2007. This document specifies a cryptographically protected message format and transaction protocol for managing network-enabled devices. [...]

My intent is to transition this draft to RFC status. I would be interested in generating some dialogue on this document, collecting comments, and applying changes to make it a better document. Thanks!

I'm curious as to what you plan to achieve that's not already covered by SNMPv3.

-- Tim