Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-cms-auth-enveloped-03.txt

2007-05-07 02:21:53
"we" is who, and when had you/they been faced with such a problem?

I do not see may places where a creator/sender has been penalized by that
(except may when DER encoding is required).

When faced with streaming trade-offs in the past, we have usually considered the recipient as the one that needs to be able handle the stream efficiently. This is because there are many situations where there is one originator and many recipients.