Re: consistent use of top-level oid branch name joint-iso-itu-t(2)

2008-12-22 09:16:33

Alfred:

This is a result of the name change from CCITT to ITU-T. So, different documents use different names depending on when they were published. The bits on the wire are not impacted, so I have never worried about it.

Russ