Re: [smime] [pkix] Research question: Witnessing by digital signature

2010-06-23 10:30:46
yes, the signature standards talk about signatures irrelevant to other signatures that might be an essential part of a signature itself.

So far it's up to application developer to provide "signature tree template" that can control the signature creation flow.

Thanks,
M.D.
cell: +370-699-26662