Re: vacation replies to From: or envelope from

2001-04-03 14:52:19
"Dan Wing" <dwing(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> writes:

The problem is that nothing works in all cases. If not sending inappropriate
vacation notices is a top priority (and I think it should be), then a
combination of techniques is needed. And this is exactly what the
sieve vacation notice draft (draft-showalter-sieve-vacation-04.txt) does.
(It also requires that such notices be sent to the envelope from.)

The above I-D has expired, although I could find copies of it.

Tim, what is the status of draft-showalter-sieve-vacation?

<http://debian.ens-cachan.fr/ftp/mirror/RFC/internet-drafts/draft-showalter-si
eve-vacation-04.txt.gz>

I want to check it over for errors, then submit and last call it.
I didn't intend to have it expire.

Tim