Re: Keywords for "SMTP Service Extension for Content Negotiation"

2002-07-13 13:36:49

Ned, Keith, and others,

I'm going to try to respond to several messages in one, please
bear with me.  Also, please note that I've had more than my share
of terrible ideas and it is quite possible that the notion of a
MUA getting information out of a directory about recipient
capabilities is another one.

--On Saturday, 13 July, 2002 08:55 -0700