Re: Best practices to avoid virus and spam

2004-02-12 03:04:02
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:22:25 +0100, Keld =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=F8rn?= Simonsen said:

I presumed you were suggested for the RBL sites to include virus/spam
infected machines.

Yes, I was.

Oh great.  So now in addition to my DHCP address being blocked because
some previous incumbent was a spammer, I can be blocked because the
previous owner of the address had a virus. (And you know *very* well that
some fool is going to "fix" their mail hub's virus scanner to automagically
feed reports into the RBL without human intervention).

A great step backward.