Re: [long] commnets on draft-crocker-email-arch-01

2004-12-20 12:52:32

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:01:30 -0500, Bruce Lilly wrote:
  On Sat December 18 2004 15:56, Dave Crocker wrote:

 >         An html copy of the latest (unreleased) draft is at:
 >
 > <http://brandenburg.com/specifications/draft-crocker-mail-arch-01.html>

  1. Is that supposed to be different in content from the I-D
     published? It seems to be quite similar; at least a few
     items previously commented on appear to be unchanged.

it is meant to have changes from earlier comments, but yes, it looks like i
missed quite a few.  please re-send them to me privately, since my archive is
messed up.

  2. If different, is there a text version available (HTML
     is a PITA, particularly when offline).

<http://brandenburg.com/specifications/draft-crocker-mail-arch-01.txt>

d/
--