Re: draft-crocker-email-arch-03 Users, MDA and administrative domains

2005-03-07 06:43:49

To: Dave Crocker <dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net>
Subject: Re: draft-crocker-email-arch-03 Users, MDA and administrative domains

At 12:00 AM 3/7/2005 -0600, you wrote:

 On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:50:41 -0700, David MacQuigg wrote:
>  We should probably add "Spammer" as a fundamental component of the
>  architecture.

:>)

In that case, we should also add physician, sales person, and manager.

spam is a social phenomenon, not a technical one. It is a type of email use, rather than a component of an architecture.

You missed my :>) at the end of that suggestion.

Frank made me do it. :>)

* David MacQuigg, PhD              * email:  dmq'at'gci-net.com   *  *
* IC Design Engineer               * phone:  USA 520-721-4583  *  *  *
* Analog Design Methodologies                                  *  *  *
*                                  * 9320 East Mikelyn Lane     * * *
* VRS Consulting, P.C.             * Tucson, Arizona 85710        *