one use for mail folders

2005-03-10 12:32:17

Just in case this is useful information for people in this discussion - there are a small number of individuals whose input has repeatedly and consistently been demonstrated to be of so little value (worse than most spam) that anything they send to me is automatically filed into an appropriately-named folder rather than the folder which is assigned to this list. I check this folder only when I see some list or another starting to rathole on a particular discussion and the rathole seems to have been caused by one of those individuals.

I find this facility quite useful, and I highly recommend it for those of you who aren't using it already.

Keith