Re: one use for mail folders

2005-03-10 13:23:58

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Moore" <moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu>
To: "ietf-smtp" <ietf-smtp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:31 PM
Subject: one use for mail folders

Just in case this is useful information for people in this discussion -
there are a small number of individuals whose input has repeatedly and
consistently been demonstrated to be of so little value (worse than
most spam)

You mean like this stupid moronic input has yours?

Keith, stop trying get around it.

Show us the proof why SMTP compliancy will not work?

All this has meaningful value for vendors like us who build and sell total
mail and file systems.  I believe I provide insight and input.  If they
don't agree, please,  let me hear it from them, not you and I will quickly
stop wasting time in IETF mail forums.

But you on the other hand have indeed contributed nothing but 100% pessimism
in the entire process.   It doesn't take anyone that long to see what's real
or not here.  It is not hard to see how much of a moron you are..

To John:  John please, if you think I am totally off base, cut me out. I
have been looking for a reason. No one in their right mind have time for
this baloney.  I still have hope that people who have a real stake in all
this can get together and do something.  But I will not allow the twins:
Moores and Lilly ruin it for me or anyone for that matter.

I guess Keith, if anyone takes you up on your recommendation, then maybe I
don't really belong here.  It will no doubt show the sad state of affairs.

But it makes me wonder:

What is it that I am saying that is "wrong?"

What don't have any respect at all for my experience?

What did I do to you to make me hate me so much?

If you don't agree with me, find, but do you have to flame me and put me
down?

Is it my surname?  That I am Hispanic? I certainly hope not. I am as rotten
as a American you can get.  Boggle down South Bronx!  Born and raise!

If I am wrong, show me how I am wrong. Blabbing it out doesn't cut it. And
yes, you need to SPENT the time to show how I am wrong.  If you have
references, data, statistics, web sites that shows I am wrong, by all means,
please show it.

If not, then...... KISS MY ASS!

Sincerely,

Hector Santos, CTO